Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

Who Jesus Is To Me




Good Morning Dearest Friends,

Who is Jesus to you? Have you thought about that question?
I do not mean just what you have been taught, or
what you hear said about him. Those catch phrases
we all use. No, I am talking about in the quiet moments
of the day and you are alone with Him, who is He to you?

Is He your sufficiency?
Do you really trust Him for all situations in your life?

And God is able to make all grace and every favor and
earthly blessign come to you in abundance,
so that you may always and under all circumstances
and whatever the need, be self-sufficient -- possessing
enough to require no aid or support and furnished
in abundance for every good work and
charitable donation.
2 Corinthians 9:9

Is He your source of courage and hope each day?
Or are you trying to wing it on your own?

Wait and hope for and expect the Lord;
be brave and of good courage, and let your heart
be stout and enduring. Yes, wait and hope for
and EXPECT the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

Is Jesus your refuge? Your hiding place?
Is He where you run to FIRST to find help
for troubles, sorrow and difficult times?

The eternal God is your refuge and dwelling place,
and underneath are the everlasting arms;
He drove out the enemy from before you
and thrust them out, saying, Destroy!
Deuteronomy 33:27

(And So God can come against the enemy of
your soul in every situation)

Be strong, courageous and firm, FEAR NOT,
nor be in terror before them; for it is the Lord
Your God who goes with you, He will NOT
fail you or forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6

Most of all He is my Savior. Is He truly your Savior?

For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world
that He (even) gave up His only-begotten (unique)
Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts, clings to, relies on)
Him shall not perish, -- come to destruction, be lost --
but have eternal (everlasting) life.
John 3:16


My friends, make Jesus your first stop every morning,
and your last whispered prayer in the evening.
Make Him Lord of your life, for your own souls sake,
and for relief from grief, sorrow, anguish, loneliness,
worry and fear. He is able to do exceedingly abundantly
above that which we ask or think according to the power
that works in us. Who works in us? God. If we but allow
Him to.

all my love
millie

ps.. this is one of those inspirations, as you
keep reading, you will say wow. It is packed full of
wisdom, information, and cause for praise. I know
it will bless you. Print it out and read it on those
days when life seems greater than the solutions
you can see, or hope for. God has the answers my
friends.


*********************************************


HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THAT?

"A young man whose father is a carpenter grows up working in his father's shop. He has no formal education. He owns no property of any kind.

One day he puts down his tools and walks out of his father's shop. He starts preaching on street corners and in the nearby countryside. Walking from place to place preaching all the while, even though he is in no way an ordained minister, he never gets farther than an area perhaps 100 miles wide at the most.

He does this for three years. Then he is arrested, tried and convicted. There is no court of appeal so he is executed at age 33 along with two common thieves. Those in charge of his execution roll dice to see who gets his clothing -- the only possessions he has.

His family cannot afford a burial place so he is interred in a borrowed tomb.

End of story?

No, this uneducated, propertyless young man who preached on street corners for only three years who left no written word has for 2000 years had a greater effect on the entire world than all the rulers, kings and emperors, all the conquerors, the generals and admirals, all the scholars, scientists and philosophers who ever lived -- all put together.

How do we explain that?

Unless He really was what He said He was."

By Ronald Reagan


***********************************************


What Christ is To Us

The Shield from every dart;
The Balm for every smart;
The Sharer of each load;
Companion on the road.

The Door into the fold;
The Anchor that will hold!
The Shepherd of the sheep;
The Guardian of my sleep.

The Friend with Whom I talk;
The Way by which I walk;
The Light to show the way;
The Strength for every day.

The Source of my delight;
The Song to cheer the night;
The Thought that fills my mind;
The Best of All to find - is JESUS!

AUTHOR UNKNOWN



*************************************************************


JESUS IS:

Lord God Almighty, Omnipotent King, Lion of Judah, Rock of Ages, Prince
of Peace, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Provider, Protector, Paternal
Leader, Ruling Lord and Reigning King of all the universe. He is Father,
Helper, Guardian and God. He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the
End. He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all He keeps.

The Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times. He always
was, is, and will be: Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone.
He was bruised and brought healing. He was pierced and eased pain. He was
persecuted and brought freedom. He was dead and brought life. He is risen
and brings power. He reigns and brings Peace. The world can't understand
him, the armies can't defeat Him, the schools can't explain Him, and the
leaders can't ignore Him. Herod couldn't kill Him, the Pharisees couldn't
confuse Him, the people couldn't hold Him! Nero couldn't crush Him. Hitler
couldn't silence Him, the New Age can't replace Him and Ted Turner can't
explain Him away!

He is light, love, longevity, and Lord. He is goodness, kindness,
gentleness, and God. He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
His ways are right, His Word is eternal, His will is unchanging, and His
mind is on me! His is my redeemer, He is my Saviour, He is my guide, He is
my peace, He is my Joy, He is my comfort, He is my Lord and He rules my
life. I serve Him because His bond is love, His burden is light, and His
goal for me is abundant life. I follow Him because He is the wisdom of
the wise, the power of the powerful, the ancient of days, the ruler of
rulers, the leader of leaders, the overseer of the overcomers, and the
sovereign Lord of all that was, is and is to come. And if that seems
impressive to you, try this for size. His goal is a relationship with ME!
He will never leave me, forsake me, mislead me, forget me, overlook me,
and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!

When I fall, He lifts me up. When I fail, He forgives me. When I am weak,
He is strong. When I am lost, He is The Way. When I am afraid, He is my
courage. When I stumble, He steadies me. When I am hurt, He heals me.
When I am broken, He mends me. When I am blind, He leads me. When I am
hungry, He feeds me. When I face trials, He is with me. When I face
persecution, He stills me. When I face problems, He comforts me. When I
face loss, He provides for me. When I face Death, He carries me Home!

He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and in every way.
He is God, He is faithful, I am His, and He is mine. My Father in Heaven
can whip the father of this world, and so, if you're wondering why I feel
so secure, understand this: He said it, and that settles it. God is in
control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.

Author Unknown

Hallelujah! Shout unto the Lord..
all He is.. is all you will ever need

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: