Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

What Is Your Daily Input?

Good Morning Everyone,

Sometimes people comment my devotions are too long.

What do you have time for that is meaningful spiritually?

How can one let God occupy their life, when the
never consult him?

How can one find strength for the day and hope
for the way, if they never read God's word?

How can one find encouragement if they never
have time for that input?

If you don't have time for devotions,
and you don't have time for prayer,
and you don't have time for God,
and the Bible is something you rarely have time for.
What is happening in your spiritual life?

You are neglecting the very thing you need more than
anything! You need that hope that God brings to each
day, you need fresh forgiveness by talking to him,
you need his strength to face the problems life brings
to us. If you are weary, and worn, and life seems impossible,
it's probably because you don't have time for anything
positive for your spirit.

Only you have the power to change it.

What choices are you making in life today?

Take time for God!

Love
Millie

Ps. Friends, it isn't about you reading my devotion,
it isn't about me. It is about the need of your soul
for spiritual input and nurturing. Just read something
daily, most especially God's word that leads you into
all truth, strength, hope, and teaches you how to live
life wisely, and with comfort and wisdom and guidance
through Jesus Christ, who loved you and gave Himself for you!

*******************************

What Christ is To Us

The Shield from every dart;
The Balm for every smart;
The Sharer of each load;
Companion on the road.

The Door into the fold;
The Anchor that will hold!
The Shepherd of the sheep;
The Guardian of my sleep.

The Friend with Whom I talk;
The Way by which I walk;
The Light to show the way;
The Strength for every day.

The Source of my delight;
The Song to cheer the night;
The Thought that fills my mind;
The Best of All to find - is JESUS!

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

No one ever loved liked Jesus
When the days were dark and drear
No one is so near so dear as Jesus
Cast your every care on Him!

I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel;
My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Psalms 16:7-8


********************************


BE STILL AND KNOW THAT
I AM GOD
(Psalm 46:10)
God, what does it mean
to be still and know You are God?
My child, what I mean is:
Though the earth be removed,
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with swelling,
Though the wind blow, Though the storms rage;
IN OTHER WORDS:
Though your bills are due,
Though they give you a hard time on your job,
Though your husband won't act right,
Though your wife won't act right,
Though your children are disobedient,
Though there's sickness in your body,
Though your enemies get on your NERVES;
Stop your WORRIES!
Stop your COMPLAINING!
Stop your DOUBTING!
Stop your FROWNING!
Cease your fears, and dry up those tears!
For I'm right there to comfort you,
I'm right there to guide you,
I'm right there to hold you up,
I'm right there to heal you,
I'm right there to deliver you.
So cast your cares upon me for I careth for you.
My child this is what I mean by being still
and knowing I AM GOD.
FOR I AM GOD ALL BY MYSELF!!!
Written by the I AM!
~Author Unknown~

No comments: