Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

A Clearing Sky


Good Morning Everyone,

As I was sitting here praising the Lord for
the new day, I looked outside at the sky.
Yesterday, it was dark and gloomy all day,
threatening rain, and cold and blustery.

Today the skies have cleared, and although
still rather cold for this area, it is beautiful
outside. I see spring approaching,
with the gathering birds and the eggs they
are now waiting to hatch. The trees blossoming
with the promise of fruit in it's season.
My flowers prospering and shining their faces
toward the sun. Oh how beautiful to behold
God's creation!

So from one day to the next, the sky may
be dark and stormy, but it will clear, and there
will be a new day. And so it is with our problems,
weeping endures for a night, but joy comes in
the morning.

There is always hope, there are always the promises
of God to rely on. God is not limited by our thinking
or perception of Him. If God be for us, who or what
can stand against us? Nothing!

All things are possible through Christ!

May the God of your hope so fill you with all
joy and peace in believing (through the experience
of your faith) that ... you may abound and be
overflowing ... with hope.
Romans 15:13

Today is a new day ... receive the joy of it,
savor it. It will not pass this way again.

love,
millie

Ps. As the skies clear, make it a goal to
clear your mind of negative, faithless thinking.
You cannot succeed when you defeat yourself by
your own thought patterns. Change them for your own
sake and for the glory of Christ!

We Get What We Say
Author: Olabisi Ibidapo
 
I believe we get what we say because God honors His word and His word says that “who so ever believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass…shall have whatsoever he saith. (Mark 11:23). In spite of the fact that I was familiar with these well-known biblical quotation it had somehow never occurred to me that the promise, in (Mark 11: 23) “he shall have whatsoever he saith, “ was a two-edged sword it could work for me or it could work against me, depending on what I said.
 
 I constantly used phrases like “I can’t, and I afraid,” when God’s word told me “I can “and Fear not.” My words were out of harmony with God’s word; I was disagreeing with the Lord until God reveal this unto me.
 
Brethren, can two works together except they agree? Ask Amos 3:3. I discovered that I could never walk with God in blessing, triumph and abundant supply as long as I disagreed with God’s word. So here was the secret; I had to agree with the Lord. I have to say what God said about my life. I needed to say what He said about my health, my finances, my strength, my anointing, and my power, about all of the blessings he had promised me in His Word.
 
Praise God, I and my husband Mike really tormented with the example below until God delivered us. It is true that if you believe what you are saying, what you say is what you get. If you say, ‘I can’t pay my bills,” for instance, you won’t be able to pay your bills even though God’s word says that “My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus”. (Philippians 4:19). But if you change your negative way of speaking and thinking based on God’s promise to supply, you will receive the financial miracle you need. To help you overcome any habit of negative speaking, it may help if you can start this. “My Never again List.” This really helps me.
 
My Never Again List:
·         Never again will I confess “I can’t. For “I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me” (Philippians 4:13)
·         Never again will I confess lack for “My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4: 19)
·         Never again will I confess fear for God hath not given me “the sprit of fear but of power and love and of sound mind.” (2 Tim 1: 7)
·         Never again will I confess doubt and lack of faith for God hath given to “every man the measure of faith.” (Romans 12:3)
·         Never again will I confess weakness for the Lord is the strength of my life. (Psalm 27:1) and, “The people that know their God shall be strong and exploits.” (Daniel 11: 32)
·         Never again will I confess supremacy of Satan over my life, “Greater is He that is within me that he that is in the world.” (1 john 4:4)
·         Never again will I confess defeat for God always caused me to “triumph in Christ Jesus.” (2 Corinthians 2:14)
·         Never again will I confess lack of wisdom for Christ Jesus is “made unto me wisdom from God.” (1 Corinthians 1:30).
·         Never again will I confess sickness, for “With His stripes I am healed.” (Isaiah 53:5) and Jesus Himself took my “infirmities and bare my sickness.” (Matthew 8:17)
·         Never again will I confess worries and frustrations for I am “casting all my cares upon who careth for me” (1 Peter 5:7). In Christ I am care –free.
·         Never again will I confess bondage for where the spirit of “God is there is liberty.” (2 Corinthians 3:17). My body is the temple of Holy Spirit.
·         Never Again will I confess condemnation for there is “therefore no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8: 1). I am in Christ; therefore I am free from condemnation.
 
So there fore brethren God honors His word, be in harmony with God and see your self the way God sees you in His word.
God Bless you all and love to all.
EV. Olabisi Ibidapo

 
“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.” - Proverbs 28:13
 

No comments: