Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Relentless Faith




But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who
doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by
the wind.
For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything
from the Lord, he is a double minded man, unstable in
all his ways.
James 1:6-7

Relentless Faith.
copyright Millie Plastaras 7/6/2006

Websters dictionary defines relentless as: showing or promising no abatement of severity, intensity, strength, or pace .

Relentless faith then would be faith that never gives up,
never dies out, never quits believing but persists through
all trials circumstances and through life. It is stubborn,
resiliant, alive with the annointing of God upon the person
who has that faith.

What is faith exactly?

It is believing with all your heart that something is
happening even when you can not see it in action.
It is trusting implicitly in the power of God no matter
what your situation, trial or illness. It is believing
in your most desperate moments that your prayers
are of great concern to God, and that He has plans for
you and is working them out. Sometimes plans take
a while to work out. Even the plans we make ourselves.
So why are we so impatient with God.

Why can we not tarry in prayer, and just cling to Him
in prayer till we feel rest. Till we feel trust reigning
in our spirit. Till we recognize that He has the power
to work things out.

Sometimes things do not work out the way we want,
or the way we pray. Why is that? Because God can
see tomorrow. He knows what is best. Sometimes
we cannot see past yesterday. Our faith is too small.
WE doubt and do not pray. We do not think big,
and we do not trust.

I have often spoken how problems come in bunches like
waves of the sea, pounding our spirit over and over again,
till we feel we are drowning. Not just one or two problems,
but many, relentless, pursuing us, robbing us of our sleep,
and filling us with despair or depression.

How do we face this? how do we overcome it?
You cannot pray and say God help me, and then say
God I know you can't help me. You cannot say, I have
faith, but I am going to work things out myself.
You cannot say I know you are strong and all powerful
but I cannot let go of my problems and trust you.
I have to cling to my worries, and feed them breakfast
lunch and dinner till they become monsters that over
power me. God you cannot have my problems.

A man that prays, must truly rest in what God has
said in his word. If God said it, I believe it,
THAT SETTLES IT!

We cannot allow ourselves to doubt. WE have to
get into the word till we find answers. WE have to
get into prayer till we feel release. WE have to let
go of those problems, if we do not, we are not exercising
faith, we are exercising doubt.

No man that doubts God can be stable in his spiritual life.
He is like a wave of the sea tossed about with each problem,
and overwhelmed by them. Seeming with no rhyme or
reason to all the problems. What is the sense of it all?
What is the purpose of my life.

All of us must have a anchor. Something we run to,
clingto, believe in, rely on, trust in and will not let go of.
We have to have relentless faith. WE have to have
persistant, stubborn faith that believes the promises of
God.

If you do not read the word, how can you know what
God is , or how can you know what He accomplishes.

Let me tell you, SAtan's (the loser) greatest desire
is that you never read the word of God.

repeating

Satan's greatest desire is that you never read the word
of God.

He knows the word of God is powerful and alive,
and when spoken, sends forth the very angels
of God to accomplish the purpose of his word.
God says:

So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth,
it shall not return to me void, but it shall
accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the
thing for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11

God's word will go forth and accomplish whatever it
chooses. No man has ever been able to stop the
progress of God, or eliminate His word from this
earth.

When Jesus was tempted by satan(the loser) in
the wilderness, what did He do?
Did he lay down and whine and cry, why am I out
here without food and water, with this miserable
being of darkness tempting me at every turn?
I am a son of God, why am I here?
He did not do that... neither should we.
He spoke the word and told satan (the loser) to get lost!
Amen... praise God.. he spoke the word.

WE have to read the word to speak it, and to build
our faith... the faith of our fathers...lives still!
Jesus is alive! His word is alive!
There is no limit to His power.

It is only me.. that limits Him.
Am I worthwhile.. you bet... God loves you and me.
Does He want me to prosper and you?
You bet.. He said it over and over again In His word.
He came that we might have life, and have it
more abundantly.

So why are we doubting. WE have forgotten our
source.

Jesus.
The Son of Almighty God, the King of Kings,
the everlasting Father, the prince of peace.

Father, I release my burdens to you tonite.
I speak peace into my spirit and life, and I claim
your victory. I give you full reign in my heart and
mind, and I believe that what you say, you will
accomplish. I am asking you to be in charge of my
life.. forgive my sins, cleanse me from unrighteousness,
unbelief and doubt. Help me with your Holy Spirit,
teach me the path I must go. Let me not look to the
right or the left or be overwhelmed by the waves of
problems that threaten me. Help me to a rock that
Is Higher than I. I will trust and not be afraid.

From this day forward, I will trust.
Simply trust.
When doubt comes I will rebuke it, and speak the
word, and pray without ceasing.
My life is yours precious Lord.
In Jesus Holy Name,
Amen

pray that prayer folks.. allow God to accomplish his
plans in your life. He is working, even when it is
not showing.

Casting your care upon Him, for He careth for you.
1 Peter 5:7.

Cast it, and let go.
God is on the throne, He Is the source of my Strength,
and my hope for tomorrow.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper,
this is the heritage of those who love your name.

Please remember, you can pursue faith
or you can pursue fear, which do you think works best?

remember
Only one life
will soon be past
Only what is done
For Christ will last

No comments: