Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

Cast Away the Fear, Receive His Peace

Good Morning Everyone,

He said, Cast your cares upon Me, for I CARE for you.

I said, Oh Lord, I know you do, but I am used to carrying
my own burdens, you have enough to worry about.

He said, these burdens are too big for you to carry,
leave them at my feet, my yoke is easy and my burden
light.

I said, Oh Lord, I will leave them at your feet tonight,
I am on my way to here and there, and must do this and that.

He said, my child ... take time for me, I am your Abba
Father.

Oh thank you Father God, I know you are, and I appreciate
it so much, but I am worried right now.. and cannot
concentrate on praying.

He said, Cast your Cares upon ME, for I CARE for you.

Sitting in that mental corner of fear and frustration,
suddenly I realized I was living in fear not in faith,
and I was stretched to the limit of my ability, and that
is where God's ability takes over. His ways past our
understanding, his abilities higher than our thinking
can fathom, His power and strength unlimited, and unfailing.

Suddenly the light broke through my rigid and selfish
way of thinking.. and I realized He had a plan just for me,
and for me to live that plan, I had to divest myself
of all burdens, all cares, and move in His strength,
His Hope, His Will, His plans.

God has plans for each of us, we are His, called by His
name, called out from the world, into His arms, care,
provision, hope, and comforting arms.

Because I am no longer my own, I am bought with
the price of the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ,
who came and died for me, to take away my sins,
and give me a future and a hope, and a new life in
Him.

How then, could I neglect so great a salvation?

My child.. I am here. Let go and let Me be God
of your circumstances, your heart and your life.

Love,
millie
xoxox



For though the mountains should depart and be shaken
or removed, yet My Love and Kindness shall NOT depart
from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness
be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

You shall establish yourself on righteousness -- right,
in conformity with God's will and order; you shall be far
from even the thought of oppression and destruction, for you
shall NOT FEAR; and from terror, for it shall not come near you.

But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper,
and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment
you shall show to be in the wrong. This (peace,
righteousness, security, triumph over opposition) is the
heritage of the servants of the Lord (those in whom the
ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced).

Isaiah 54: 10, 14, 17

1. God will not depart from you.
2. You never have to face anything alone.
3. His presence is available 24/7, just reach out and open
your heart and talk to Him.
4. He has the answers and comfort just for the place you
are at and the needs you have.
5. He is not limited by your thinking.
6. He is still on the throne, God has not changed or moved
away.
7. He promises great peace to those who receive it from Him,
who rest in His capabilities and His Power and His Hope.
Just receive it, rest in it, cling to it, hope in it, thrive on it.

You will guard Him, and keep him in perfect and constant peace
whose mind (both its inclination and its character) is stayed
on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You and
hopes confidently in You.

(Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on
thee, because he trusts in THEE).

Isaiah 26:3

God is your strength and help, a very present help in the time
of trouble.

Are you receiving this yet? Or would you rather spend the
day in sorrow and worry?

Tis a mental choice my friend.

Sink or swim. Trust or be afraid. Lean on Christ or lean on
your own limited understanding and limited power. Who is
on the throne in your life and thinking today?

How is that working for you?

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall
remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty
(whose power no foe can withstand).
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, on Him I lean and rely, and IN Him I confidently trust.
Psalm 91:1-2

Are you trusting Yet? What are you waiting on? Till you
are worn down and weary?

He will cover you with His pinions and under His wings shall
you trust and find refuge; His truth and HIS FAITHFULNESS
are a shield and a buckler. You shall not be afraid of the
terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and
slanders of the wicked) that flies by day. Nor of the pestilence
that stalks in the darkness, Nor of the destruction and
sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your
right hand, but it SHALL NOT COME NEAR YOU.

Because you have MADE the Lord YOUR REFUGE, and
the Most High YOUR DWELLING PLACE.

Psalm 91:4-6, 9

Just walk in faith, trusting in God. Just give it to Him, and let
it go, and let Him work it out, and find comfort in Him. Right
now. Take time to talk to Him, right now, say a prayer
and receive the gift of faith and hope, and strength, and
comfort and joy. Receive it. Rebuke the fear. Rebuke the
despair, cast them out and receive a spirit of joy.

No matter what we face, we will not face it alone or powerless. God will provide. Rest in that.

You either trust Him or you don't. One way is the way
to despair and fear, the other is the way to strength, comfort
and hope.

Which way will you take today?

No comments: