Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The God of Our Fathers

Good Morning Everyone,

As I watch the news and see the developments
around the world. Some things are so clarifying for me.

We see men's hearts full of fear wondering
what is ahead. We see a lack of hope, and a dread of
what is happening.

We see the advancement of anti-God concepts
and a turning away from organized churches in
many countries. This has a direct effect on
what is happening in the world.

People seem to think they can run their own lives,
they do not need God. Some people make up their
own concept of God, as if he was a genie in the bottle
conforming to their thinking. Some people think they
control God and can command Him what to do.
Some people pick the parts of the Bible that don't make
them feel condemned for their disobedience to God
and walk away from the truth. They love their sin
more than they love God.

To me, it is so crystal clear that there is no compromise
in how we serve God. We accept Him for who He is
according to God's word, the Holy Bible. We accept
his son as a atonement for our sins. WE must confess
those sins and walk away from them, being new in Christ,
cleansed, forgiven, on a new path. Then we must become
a disciple of Jesus.. following what He taught and what
is written in His word.

As I watch the news I read a headline today how
a very famous woman from England whose husband
is a rock star fears a Christian getting in the white house.
I found that so amazing. They fear Christians. Yet Christians
are not going around the world killing people or oppressing
people. They are out making a difference in this world by
their good deeds. They are out praying for the needs of others,
and giving to others, and having compassion, and living a life
of substance.

Why would someone fear a Christian? It is not that
they fear them, it is they recognize deep within their soul
that God is within those people. They do not want God to prevail.
They like trying to run the world in their own way. They resent
the moral absolutes of Christianity and what God's word
tells us God requires.

Look what
has happened to the world because of this kind of shallow,
selfish thinking where people put themselves above God
with a defiant fist raised in the air, proclaiming it is my
life I can do as I choose. God does not exist, and I am the boss.

My friends, there is no compromise. WE are for God or against Him.
There is NO middle ground. And some day... everyone,
the rich, the poor, the famous, the infamous, will all be judged
by God according to his word and our deeds.

People can say what they want, and live the way they want,
but in the end, only what we do for Christ will outlive us.

Are you prepared? Who is your life dedicated to today?
Is it working well for you?

Until people fall on their knees before God and seek Him first,
they cannot expect his blessing, protection and covering.
He is a God that requires obedience. And He is not only
a loving God, but a God of justice. Holy, pure, righteous,
deserving of honor and praise. Don't bring him down
to your level. Seek who He is, worship Him, let him be
your Father and seek to please him everyday of your life.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

No Compromise.

Worship and live for, and seek daily the God of your Fathers,
and make a difference in this world for those who are lost,
hungry, dying and in need.
But most of all, for your own soul's sake.

love
millie

ps.. right now Christians around the world are being
killed, imprisoned and even tortured for their beliefs.
Do not for a minute relax...be prayerful, be right before
God, be vigilant, for satan is like a roaring lion roaming
the world, seeking whom he may devour. Subtle, and deadly.


´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·°°´·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°


HE IS

He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all!

He is the Architect of the universe and
The Manager of all times.
He always was, He always is, and
He always will be... Unmoved, Unchanged,
Undefeated, and never Undone!

He was bruised and brought healing!
He was pierced and eased pain!
He was persecuted and brought freedom!
He was dead and brought life!
He is risen and brings power!
He reigns and brings Peace!

The world can’t understand him,
The armies can’t defeat Him,
The schools can’t explain Him, and
The leaders can’t ignore Him.
Herod couldn’t kill Him,
The Pharisees couldn’t confuse Him, and
The people couldn’t hold Him!
Nero couldn’t crush Him,
Hitler couldn’t silence Him,
The New Age can’t replace Him, and
Donahue can’t explain Him away!

He is light, love, longevity, and Lord.
He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
His ways are right, His word is eternal,
His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.
He is my Redeemer, He is my Savior,
He is my guide, and He is my peace!
He is my Joy, He is my comfort,
He is my Lord, and He rules my life!

I serve Him because His bond is love,
His burden is light, and
His goal for me is abundant life.
I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise,
The power of the powerful,
The ancient of days, the ruler of rulers,
The leader of leaders, the overseer of the overcomers, and
The sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.

And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size.
His goal is a relationship with ME!
He will never leave me,
Never forsake me,
Never mislead me,
Never forget me,
Never overlook me, and
Never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home!

He is everything for everybody, everywhere,
Every time, and every way.
He is God, He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine!
My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.

So, if you’re wondering why I feel so secure, understand this...
He said it and that settles it.
God is in control, I am on His side, and
That means all is well with my soul.
Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is!

No comments: