Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today is a Day The Lord Has Made


Good Morning Everyone,

Today is a day that the Lord has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I am truly loved, and valuable to God,
a child of the King. I am unique, a special
creation, my life is a gift.
I am protected by the army of God.

No weapon that is formed against me shall
prosper, this is the heritage of those
who love thy name.

Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose
mind is stayed on thee, because He trusts thee.
Isaiah 26:3

I will look unto the hills from whence comes my
help, my help comes from the Lord, who made heaven
and earth.
He who keeps you will not slumber,
behold, He who keeps ISRAEL shall
neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper, the Lord is your shade at your
right hand, the sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.
(24 hour protection)
The Lord shall preserve you from all evil.
He shall preserve your soul.
The Lord shall preserve your going out
and your coming in from this time forth,
and even forevermore.
Psalm 121

WE are so blessed.
This is the day the Lord has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Love,
millie





I Have Glorious Plans For You

"I say this because I know what I am planning for you," says
the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you.
I will give you hope and a good future."
Jeremiah 29:11

God knew them before he made the
world, and he decided that they would be
like his Son so that Jesus would be the
firstborn of many brothers.
Romans 8:29







Dear child of mine,


Today the future may look bleak or shadowy to you. But, oh, if you could only see what glorious plans I have for you, you would be rejoicing! These are the plans to prosper you and bring you joy, not to hurt you nor humiliate you. All that I have planned has been motivated by my deep love for you.
Do not fret nor worry every little detail of my plans right now. They will not be revealed to you today. But as you trust and walk with me one step at a time, I will reveal them to you. Each day you will know what you need to know. And this much I can tell you today: The purpose of my plans is that you will be shaped and molded into the very image of my Son. That is the high calling of your life. So hold on through the darkness and trust me. I hold you in the hollow of my hand. Nothing comes to you without passing through the strong right hand of my righteousness. All is well.



Your faithful Father,
God

No comments: